I offer more than 20 years of experience as an editor, writer, and project manager. I was trained in-house and on the job, learning from the best possible mentors and supervisors. Editing and writing courses round out my academic degrees.
My clients tell me:
- “I want to thank you for the work you did. I don’t know how we would have managed without you!”
- “Your efforts were critical to getting the job done.”
- “We all do enjoy working with you.”
- “Thank you, Elizabeth, for such consistently excellent work on this project.”
My authors tell me:
- “The unit really is in the good shape it is because of your work on it (and your patience!).”
- “You rock.”
I would rank Elizabeth in the top category of editors with whom I have worked. She has the uncanny ability to take a publisher’s vision for a project and make it happen.
— Sandra McTavish, Associate Publisher, Mathematics, Nelson Education, 2006–2009